Thursday, May 19, 2011

Monogram shirts & Rosette hair clips

Check out what I made for the little guy!  I was shocked at how well it turned out and I think I fell in love with Heat n Bond.  I stitched around the edges but then realized that I may need to brush up on my sewing skills but I am still happy with it. 



I had so much fun with this new project that I decided to make shirts for a friend who recently adopted 2 little girls.  I loved picking out girly fabric and then I decided to make some little hair clips using the left over fabric, I can't wait to see how they look on the girls.





Rosette hair clip

I am already thinking of some things I can make for my nieces b-days.  I know they will love some personalized goodies.


I am linking up at

No comments:

Post a Comment