Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mini photo shoot


Every little boy needs a radio flyer!

My parents brought us down my little red wagon this winter, I was so happy to bust it out on this nice day.  I think my little man was too.    He loved bumping along the yard during our little mini photo shoot.  It was so cute he even held onto the side.  I can just imagine all the fun he will have with my little red radio flyer. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Amanda! It's so fun that you started a blog! That's so exciting!!! (let me know if you have any questions about backgrounds, or making things work!)

    I LOVE these pictures with the wagon! I already called my mom, and I am totally stealing this idea! :D I think I'll try to do some spring pictures of Tucker in it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly. I must admit that you introduced me to the world of blog! I have had fun checking yours out and finding new ones. So I might have to take you up on some tips, I couldn't figure out how to do the shabbyblogs backgrounds and such but then again I haven't messed around with it too much yet.

    I can't wait to see how your wagon pics turn out! :) I am sure taking pictures in our wagon will become a frequent pastime for us.

    ReplyDelete